ZOLL AED Semi Pro w/Manual Override - 3 Lead
Zoll AED ZOLL AED PRO® AED with manual over-ride is a tough and durable AED with a manual over-ride is intended for use by trained rescuers to provide emergency defibrillation and to monitor patient ECG during treatment.
- Built light and tough to withstand the rough-and-tumble of use in any environment.
- LCD Display screen showing ECG, voice prompt messages, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph display.
- Manual override is available for the professional rescuer.
- Ability to view a patient's underlying ECG rhythm with See Thru CPR®.
- Audio and visual prompts such as "PUSHHARDER" and "GOOD COMPRESSIONS".
- Adaptive metronome helps the rescuer deliver the correct rate of compressions.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display
- Semi-automatic or automatic with manual override for fully manual
- Built-in internal memory and external USB memory technology allows expanded data storage capacity and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- 1.5 metre drop test
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets.
- Unrivaled battery options (long-life disposable or rechargeable)
- 5 year warranty
- The built-in self-test minimizes the amount of maintenance required.